Movement in the classroom supports the academic, physical, social, and intellectual development of children in the classroom. Our Music & Performing Arts Programs:
- Support physical development and a healthy lifestyle.
- Promote social-emotional health and maturity.
- Integrate kinesthetic learning with conceptual understanding.
- Provide children with multiple perspectives.
- Nurture cognitive development and academic engagement.
- Help children develop literacy.
- Encourage social interaction and cooperation.
- Foster critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.